!Hubzilla Support Forum
I'm trying to figure out, what "Can administer my channel resources." means.
I don't yet see a difference between activating it or not.
What I can do in both cases:
- add file (I see the button)
- add photo (I see the button)
- add a post
(I'm aware, that there are separate settings for these permissions. I'm just listing them here to show, where I'm looking for differences coming from the "Can administer my channel resources." permission.)
What I can't do in both cases:
- add an event to the calendar
- find a way to access the settings of the other channel
So: What are the differences between activating that permission and not activating it?
- As far as I understand it doesn't make a difference, if you connect channels from the same account.
- It makes a difference, when you connect channels from different accounts